AW: [Implementation] Announcement & Question w.r.t. test suite

Elias, All,

Thank you for your explanations. I can now report on the progress so far:

 I followed your advice to include a license (CC Attribution 2.5 License) in [0].

 I added another test case [1] that is basically the meta/link-element in meta/link-element case,
 discussed in [2] (in fact a copy and paste of the example in this section ;).

 I extended the functionality of the RDFaXtractor so that for the time of writing this mail it passes
 nearly all test cases of [3], except:

  +  000001.htm, which has a obscure role="foaf:Person" in its first div-element (can't find that on in the spec ...)
  +  000013.htm, where I have some (technical) problems outputting the XMLLiteral correctly
  +  000015.htm, which has an xml:lang at an ancestor - I assume this might be a minor issue
  +  000022.htm, where I have some difficulties with correctly using the id="person"
  + and the newly introduced (above mentioned) test case 23 which should trigger RDF reification.
    There I have to find out if Jena causes the problem or if it is me not correctly applying the rules to create the rdf:object.

In generally I have to admit that I'm not sure if my way of handling the xml:base is correct (any comments welcome :).

Other comments/question w.r.t. the RDFa syntax document:

 + I find Section 5.3 Reification  [2] hard to understand and implement (the description, not the example ;).
    IMHO the first section needs a rewriting/disambiguation.  Might be worth it to structure it the same way as [4]  (case distinctions).
 + The test cases need some cleanup and cross linking with the according sections in the RDFa syntax document.
 + Please include Section 7 (Rules) as soon as time allows - this would really be of great help.

That's all for now - again thank you for your support and the hints.

Cheers,
             Michael

BTW: I find your listing of RDFa implementations (at http://esw.w3.org/) _very_ handy. Just one little request:
Could you peradventure change the title of the pointer to my implementation to "RDFaXtractor ", please?

[0] http://sw-app.org/dev/RDFaExtractorCore.java
[1] http://sw-app.org/dev/testcases/23.htm and http://sw-app.org/dev/testcases/23.ttl
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/syntax/#IDA1I2X , Section 5.3 Reification of the RDFa syntax ED
[3] http://svn.rdflib.net/trunk/test/rdfa/