Re: [Implementation] Announcement & Question w.r.t. test suite

Michael,

Thank you for the pointer to your implementation and your interest in
RDFa. We hope to move right along to iron out any issues we still have
pending. Could you expand more on the difficulties you had? Were they
just technical difficulties based on your language and libraries used?
Was it understanding the specification draft? We'll appreciate any input.

Regarding the test suite, I'll be responsible for turning it into
something official but most of it will start from the test suite you
have been using.

In the meantime, please test against this version of the test suite [1],
since I have not updated the one on my personal SVN repository.

Thanks again and we hope we can keep expanding the number of
implementations across languages to help us develop the specification in
conjunction with your feedback.

-Elias

PS. It might be beneficial to add a license to your code so others can
make an informed decision on whether they can use it or not.

[1] http://svn.rdflib.net/trunk/test/rdfa/