RE: CURIE plural (was:meeting record: 2006-03-27 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon)

Hi Laurent,

Sorry that the minutes kind of trail off :) The discussion actually went a
little further, and generally was in the direction that you and the IPTC
need (and it's certainly not our place to decide what is readable or not).
The only reason it hasn't been recorded as complete is that there was some
issue raised the week before that made some sense at the time--and it wasn't
to do with readability--and no-one could remember what it was! A sign that
we're all getting old I guess, but we just felt we'd ponder it for one more
week, and then most likely resolve that in general, multiple values are
fine.

Best regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck