RE: RDF/A triples without PCDATA

From: DuCharme, Bob \(LNG-CHO\) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:49:28 -0500
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@mit.edu>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Thanks Ben!

Examples that re-use e

  _____

From: Ben Adida [mailto:ben@mit.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:53 AM
To: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO)
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: RDF/A triples without PCDATA

Bob,

Yes, these are working examples of RDF/A.

Note that you might want to consider examples where you're reusing the
data within the HTML page, for example:

=========
This page, entitled
was written by

I'm not sure if one of us can make it to NYC on 3/20, but we'll keep you
posted!

Please do send us your slides or other material if you present something
on RDF/A (assuming the presentation isn't confidential, of course)!

-Ben