The Summer of RDFa ... begins on Tuesday, 2006-07-18

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:38:56 -0400
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hello all,

I'm back in RDFa business, and it's time for the Task Force to meet

[FIRST: if you worked on any RDFa implementation, whether
"officially" or "unofficially," we'd love to get a quick status
report from you on Tuesday's phone call. More on this below.]

As Ralph had an unavoidable conflict with our Monday schedule, I
propose that our summer meeting time be Tuesdays, 1300 UTC, starting
with this coming Tuesday, July 18th. Given the change in schedule and
the fact that we're only 4 days away from the meeting, the Agenda for
the day will be entirely a "sync-up" on WWW2006, the recent rising
interest in RDFa, and a general status update of where we stand.

In general, as the WG is winding down and our next activity will
likely not start until end of August / beginning of September, I
propose that we spend the summer focusing on implementations and
exploration of all the issues raised over the past 2 months, so that
we can begin the next activity with a solid summary of the issues and
possible solutions. Making spec changes before the next Activity will
only lead us to reconsideration in the Fall, with new WG and TF members.

Tuesday, July 18th, 2006.
1300 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code SWBP
Duration: 60 minutes

1) Review of WWW2006

2) Status of various implementations
(HINT: if you worked on one of these, we'd really like you on the
call for a 3-minute status report)
	- Javascript
	- rdflib

3) Status of various issues raised on the mailing list
	- QNames in Attributes
This agenda item is about summarizing where we are in the debates,
not about changing the current spec.

Talk to you on Tuesday!