Re: Finding the subject

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:43:43 -0400
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

A long while ago, Steven Pemberton wrote:

> Earlier we had the following.
>
>    <link rel="index" href="index.html">
>    </link>
>
> in which it was about the href.
>
> Do we agree that that case is no longer so?

Yes, I agree. We no longer have any cases where the object of one
statement becomes the subject of a nested one. This was the source of
massive complexity in our discussions last year.

So, in the case above, both the link and meta have as subject the
about= or id= or bnode of the LINK's parent element.

-Ben

PS: I'm starting to catch up to emails, and I expect we'll have our
first telecon of the task force next Monday. Agenda coming in the
next couple of days.