Google Calendar for TF

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:23:59 +0100
To: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

As a little experiment I've created a Google Calendar entry for the TF. It
should show up in searches but doesn't seem to be doing so at the moment.
But if you use Google Calendar, or any iCal aware software then this should
give you the diary:

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/4cc1ei4f269d8pvf6as66obufc@group.calenda
r.google.com/public/basic

Ralph, Ben, Steven and myself have been set up to be able to add and edit
events.

I'll probably set a few more up for other experiments with data sharing, but
please let me know if there is a problem getting this simple calendar.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO