RDF/A bookmarklet to support XHTML mode, LINKs and METAs, bnodes

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:18:39 -0400
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've updated the RDF/A bookmarklet to support XHTML mode, including
LINKs and METAs in the document body. This includes code that
generates proper bnode subjects.

The easiest way to see this demo is to install the new RDF/A
bookmarklet if you haven't done so already:
http://ben.adida.net/rdfa/new/

Pick the "RDF/A Highlighter" bookmarklet for the quickest demo.

Then, visit the version of my web page served with XHTML mime type:
http://ben.adida.net/index.xhtml

Invoke the RDF/A Highlighter bookmarklet.

Notice, in particular, the two highlighted paragraphs "I plan on
graduating in..." and "I write about politics, policy, ...."

The first is a META on a paragraph without an ID or ABOUT.

The second is a META on a paragraph with an ID.

This has only been tested in Firefox/Mozilla. It does NOT work in
Safari XHTML mode, though it still works in Safari HTML mode (without
LINK and META support). I hope it still works in IE HTML mode, but
I'm Windows-less, so I haven't tested it.

-Ben