W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > September 2005

telecon 20-Sep agenda

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:17:02 -0400
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20050920090459.026c9ec8@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

We've not managed to have a telecon since 16 August [1].  Let's try to
resume regular meetings so that we can figure out how much of
what remains to be done we can hope to achieve.

   [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Aug/0010.html

I propose we resume weekly meetings today.  I am willing to chair
until Ben is able to reassume that role.

1400 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code SWBP
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#swbp

1. convene, take roll, review records and agenda

    Previous: 2005-08-16
    http://www.w3.org/2005/08/16-swbp-minutes.html

2. issues walthrough

    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
    (Revision 1.5 of 2005-08-16)

    ACTION: All take a serious look at Mark's [3]bnode proposal summary
    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/26-swbp-minutes.html#action07]

    ACTION: Ben to put together the "ACID" test for XHTML2 RDF/A
    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/26-swbp-minutes.html#action02]

    ACTION: JJC to review rdf concepts and fragments
    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/26-swbp-minutes.html#action10]

    ACTION: Mark to check edge cases of inheritance in RDF/A
    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/26-swbp-minutes.html#action06]

3. plan for SWBPD WG face-to-face Nov 4-5.

    Nov 4-5 F2F Logistics
    http://sw.deri.org/2005/07/swbpd/

    Galway ftf preparation [Guus 2005-09-04]
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Sep/0002.html
Received on Tuesday, 20 September 2005 13:17:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:00 GMT