RE: Request to move RDF/A examples to esw site

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:23:05 +0100
To: "'Eric Miller'" <em@w3.org>
Cc: "'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi Eric,

The XForms Wiki is back up on a new server and we just need to 'realign' the
DNS to make it available. Should be done tomorrow.

As to the location I don't really mind; however, at the moment they are not
really 'examples' of RDF/A, but examples that are to be used to resolve some
of the remaining issues with RDF/A. I've been asking people to put them up
there, but they are not really ready for wider consumption.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO