Re: Embedded RDF

Ian,

Yes, it's a good idea to discuss these RDF-embedding ideas with the
rdf-in-xhtml task force, though I'm certainly *not* offended that you
didn't come to us first. Let's chat now.

My first question is: what do you think of RDF/A? You've arrived at
some similar syntax on your own, so clearly there's some similarity
in goals and approach. Moreover, RDF/A supports more RDF concepts
than embedded-RDF (bnodes, XML literal values, and maybe even
reification). If you're positioning eRDF as a transition solution,
accessible via GRDDL, it would be fantastic to make it look *more*
like RDF/A. I'm thinking specifically about standard XML namespace
prefix declaration and notation.

Note that we will soon have an up-to-date draft of the RDF/A
specification. Watch this list for it.

-Ben