Embedded RDF

From: Ian Davis <iand@internetalchemy.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:09:18 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

I'm sure many of you have seen my message about Embedded RDF[1] but it
was pointed out to me that it would have been courteous to run my ideas
past this group.

Hopefully I haven't offended anyone here. The omission wasn't deliberate
but happened primarily because up until very recently I wasn't sure that
my ideas would even work and even if they did it would be incapable of
expressing a substantial part of the RDF model.

I'd like to encourage interested members to take a look at the
documentation around:

And the example documents:

There is an extraction service here:

I'm wondering whether embedded RDF can be used as a stepping stone to a
more expressive method once the new syntax required is in place.

[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/435603FC.70406@internetalchemy.org
http://internetalchemy.org | http://purl.org/NET/iand
Working on... Silkworm <http://silkworm.talis.com/>