Telecon Agenda - Tuesday, October 4th, 2005 - 1400 UTC

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 23:18:04 -0400
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I'm ready to start chairing the telecons again, so here we go.

Tuesday, October 4th, 2005.
1400 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code SWBP
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#swbp

Agenda:

1) The ROLE Attribute:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Oct/
0000.html

2) CURI and backwards compatibility:

This is an issue we haven't fully discussed. We should discuss it.
CURIs may present backwards-compatibility issue with respect to
REL="next" and the like from previous versions of HTML. We need to be
conscious of these issues and to work through them.

3) Details of RDF/A syntax, inheritance, etc...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Sep/
0026.html

This is an ongoing issue, which we probably won't have time to
resolve fully in this meeting, but we should make sure we hear
everyone's thoughts.

4) F2F, who's going?

Please send additional agenda items if you have them!