micromodels matrices

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:18:12 +0100
To: Marc Canter <marc@broadbandmechanics.com>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, Microformats Development <microformats-dev@microformats.org>

I've made a start on putting together compatibility matrices from
microformats etc. to format-independent models ('micromodels').
Ideally for each format there will be both an RDF/OWL schema/ontology
for the domain, along with an XSLT mapping for format2rdfxml (to
enable automatic translation via GRDDL).

The material's currently on the ESW Wiki, please edit as you see fit
(sometime I'll probably move the stable stuff to static pages).

http://micromodels.org

(Marc - there's a placeholder for the Structured Blogging formats, if
you can pass this on to someone that can fill in the available details
I'll be grateful).

Cheers,
Danny.

--