Telecon Tuesday, November 15th - 1500 UTC

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:50:32 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

Okay, we have our work cut out for us over the next few weeks. Let's
hold our telecon on Tuesday, 1500 UTC.

Tuesday, November 15th, 2005.
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code SWBP
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#swbp

 From the F2F, I took away two points of advice from the WG:
	1) we need a detailed timetable and agenda to give the WG
	2) we should consider turning our documents into Working Drafts ASAP.

Thus, our agenda will focus on defining the next 8-10 weeks of this
task force, at which point we need to wrap up our work. The specific
items we need to allocate time for are as follows:

a) CURIEs, why and how we got to this solution, what is the "least
problematic" syntax, etc...
b) A better, more detailed RDF/A primer that focuses on teaching the
core well rather than teaching every edge case
c) Building a set of real, complete, XHTML2 + RDF/A examples with
XSLT parser to extract N3.
d) Finalizing a number of small decisions: role/class attributes,
reification, src attribute, etc...

I want to focus the telecon to building a realistic schedule with
time commitments from everyone, so your main preparation for the
meeting should be to determine how much work you can do over the next
8-10 weeks. Obviously, this is the last stretch, so I'm hoping
everyone can pull together and help wrap up this task force
successfully!