Re: status of RDF/A

Steven,

I think one of the issues that had some people worried was the lack of
any public document from the HTML WG concerning the RDF/A-like approach
to metadata. With the publication of your new working draft, most, if
not all, of these worries go away.

And, it goes without saying, congratulations on this new working draft!

-Ben