Re: [HTML] Re: additional GRDDL editor

* Dan Brickley wrote:
>Did you not see http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-in-xml.html ? Perhaps it
>should be cited more prominently from the Working Draft?
>
>Also http://www.w3.org/2003/08/rdf-in-xhtml-charter.html
>
>http://infomesh.net/2002/rdfinhtml/ discusses some details...

I am aware of all these documents, but I am not sure how the pointers
could help here? http://infomesh.net/2002/rdfinhtml/ for example is
concerned with DTD validation and compatibility to HTML user agents,
neither of which if relevant for XHTML 2.0 (though the HTML Working
Group probably still needs to be convinced of this fact [1]); the
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/rdf-in-xhtml-charter.html charter does not
really have considerable technical content.

http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-in-xml.html is last updated two years
ago, again discussing essentially non-issues like backwards-compati-
bility, character entities, validation, etc. The current dominant
position that "The RDF MUST NOT have to be reformatted from RDF/XML"
is interesting though, clearly RDF/A fails to meet that requirement
(and some others) ...

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2004Jul/0236