Re: additional GRDDL editor [was: Telecon tomorrow - Tuesday May 3rd - 1400Z]

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 08:50:43 -0400
To: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Cc: 'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'' <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

At 01:53 PM 5/2/2005 -0400, Ben Adida wrote:
>2) GRDDL editor from this task force
>Ralph asked for an additional GRDDL editor, possibly from this task force. We should discuss a bit.

*possibly* from this task force.  Actually, I hope that someone else
in the WG might feel that they should step up to this task.  Or even
some other Member who hasn't yet joined the Working Group.

Frankly, I feel that if we do not get additional participants then both
of the following are true:
1. the WG does not have sufficient resource to continue working
   on the GRDDL approach
2. there is not sufficient evidence presented to the WG to justify
   it continuing to work on the GRDDL approach

-Ralph