W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > July 2005

Telecon this Tuesday, 1400UTC - Agenda and Past Action Items

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:09:52 -0400
Message-Id: <7563f995e443b1c25a6d93700c028c29@mit.edu>
To: 'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'' <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>


Hi all,

I'm going to try to plan these meetings a bit earlier so that Mark has  
time to contribute some additional agenda items from the HTML WG side  
of the TF. So, please read the agenda below and at least skim the  
linked documents to ensure that we're ready to roar on Tuesday:

AGENDA

1) Review Last Meeting's Notes and update with comments:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html

2) Our Action Items from last meeting:

- [NEW] ACTION: ben to coordinate with mark for next week's meeting

- [NEW] ACTION: ben to pull in action items from prev meetings [SEE  
BELOW]

- [NEW] ACTION: danbri make examples

- [NEW] ACTION: danbri record an issue re # vs /

- [NEW] ACTION: ericm or danbri circulate results of london f2f meeting  
at
IPTC (assuming it happens) [SEE BELOW]

- [NEW] ACTION: jjc to circulate www conf paper

3) Past Unresolved (or Uncertain) Action Items

- ACTION: Ben to put together the "ACID" test for XHTML2 RDF/A
STATUS: waiting for DanBri's examples.

- ACTION: Mark to check edge cases of inheritance in RDF/A

- ACTION: Mark to create an rdf/a wiki
STATUS: someone said there already is such a wiki.... URL?

- ACTION: Steven send wording for 23.2 to mailing list

- ACTION: Ben to notify working group of upcoming WD of Note

- ACTION: Ben to send email about GRDDL profile approach to XHTML2
    namespace URL document
STATUS: I think this is done, but we should all agree on that before I  
cross it off the list

- ACTION: take a serious look at Mark's bnode proposal summary.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jun/ 
0010.html

4) IPTC Meeting Notes
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jul/ 
0006.html

That's a lot of stuff to go over!

And the details for our conference call:

======
SW_BPD(rdfxhtml)
Semantic Web Best Practices
Tuesdays
10:00am-11:00am/14:00-15:00 UTC
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7927 ("SWBP")

IRC: irc.w3.org, port 6665, #swbp
======


-Ben
Received on Sunday, 10 July 2005 20:09:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:00 GMT