W3C/IPTC meeting, 8 July 2005, London

From: Misha Wolf <Misha.Wolf@reuters.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:41:31 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, iptc-metadata@yahoogroups.com

W3C/IPTC meeting, 8 July 2005, London, c/o Reuters

Present:
   Dan Brickley
   Eric Miller
   Jeremy Carroll
   Laurent Le Meur
   Mark Birbeck
   Michael Steidl
   Misha Wolf (scribe and anchovy-slicer)

Agenda:
   Introductions
   Background on IPTC, W3C
   Brief explanation of the IPTC News Architecture
   Problem statement - what are we trying to solve?
   Modeling (focus on semantics rather than syntax)
   Syntactic binding (XHTML2/RDF-A)
   Next steps
   Pizza