Re: [HTML] next telecon for RDF-in-XHTML in early September

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 03:00:15 +0900 (JST)
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: w3c-html-wg@w3.org, ben@mit.edu, connolly@w3.org

[ Cc: w3c-html-wg - note that public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf is publicly visible ]

> > > Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu> wrote:
> > > 2) we get a couple of folks from the XHTML working group to participate
> > > in the next telecon (Mark?)

> > Mark Birbeck wrote:
> > I'd be happy to attend the next call, and Steven will probably want to as
> > well since this whole thing is quite important for the XHTML 2.0 spec.
> >
> > > So, on to possible dates.
> > >
> > > Tuesday, September 7th
> > > Wednesday, September 8th
> > > Thursday, September 9th
> > > Friday, September 10th
> >
> > We have our XForms/XHTML FtF all that week, but that may in fact be a good
> > thing since Steven and I will be in the same place. If the call was
> > organised for something like 1800 UTC then perhaps we could join at the end
> > of our day.

Maybe we could just use some part of Tuesday's meeting for this telcon,
some time between 08:00-16:00 UTC.  Then we could let the whole HTML WG
join the discussion, and could have quicker resolution rather than having
some people join the call and report back and forth.  I think we will
spend a fair amount of time for this discussion during the FtF anyway,

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium