Re: [off]RE: [HTML] next telecon for RDF-in-XHTML in early September

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 13:06, Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> > 2) we get a couple of folks from the XHTML working group to
> > participate
> > in the next telecon (Mark?)
>
> I'd be happy to attend the next call, and Steven will probably want to as
> well since this whole thing is quite important for the XHTML 2.0 spec.
>
> > So, on to possible dates.
> >
> > Tuesday, September 7th
> > Wednesday, September 8th
> > Thursday, September 9th
> > Friday, September 10th
>
> We have our XForms/XHTML FtF all that week, but that may in fact be a good
> thing since Steven and I will be in the same place. If the call was
> organised for something like 1800 UTC then perhaps we could join at the end
> of our day.

I have reserved 1800Z (1pm Chicago) on 7 Sep
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=7&month=9&year=2004&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
in my schedule
http://calendar.sidekick.dngr.com/event?id=2883&date=2004-09-07
(not world-readable).

I have another telcon during that time, but I think this should
take priority.

As to other times... I'm in the office 1400Z to 2300Z on those days.
I'm available for this TF telcon any time in there except:
 Tue 1430Z RDF DAWG telcon for <=90min
 Thu 1800Z important appointment
 Fri 1400Z SemWeb CG telcon
 Fri 1600Z internal meeting (2hrs)