Feedback from SWBPD Working Group on RDF/XHTML

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:30:36 -0500
Cc: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>, SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, 'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'' <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
To: www-html-editor@w3.org, 'HTML WG' <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>

HTML Working Group Members,

During the SWBPD's telecon today, we resolved to send the HTML Working
Group the following feedback:

We find RDF/A [1] to be a big step forward and encourage the HTML WG to
use it in place of the 22 July MetaInformation module. Our forthcoming
detailed comments and suggestions on RDF/A are intended to perfect this
work in fulfilling long-standing needs of the RDF deployment community
to embed semantic web data within HTML documents.

[1] RDF/A Syntax: http://www.formsplayer.com/notes/rdf-a.html
A collection of attributes for layering RDF on XML languages - 11
October 2004
Editors: Mark Birbeck, Steven Pemberton

-Ben Adida
ben@mit.edu