Re: customer feedback, please (trackback)

Le 18 mars 2004, à 22:40, Phil Ringnalda a écrit :
> It applies so thoroughly that I despair for my use case. Since it was
> easier
> than a real sample, I checked the Technorati Top 100 blogs for ones
> supporting Trackback. Of the 13 I found, 8 claim to be XHTML, four
> claim to
> be HTML, and one lacks even a doctype. All 13 are so completely
> invalid and
> ill-formed that a parser would stop and catch fire within a few hundred

Maybe two years, you would have find none. The validity of Web sites is
increasing, and because many people are making a lot of effort to
improve that, I would not encourage the slippery slope of
"quite-invalid". There will be no reasons to improve the tools, which
are improving.

	Look at WordPress engine,
	look at MovableType engine,
	look at DotClear engine,

	There are all weblogging tools which do great jobs for the XHTML
validity.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***