Re: GRDDL literal result element stylesheets

Le ven 30/04/2004 à 12:11, bry@itnisk.com a écrit :
> Concerning my earlier post as to security
> problems with the link rel="transform" part
> of GRDDL it might be better to have a
> defined grddl grammar that would be
> interpreted as a literal result element
> stylesheet, i.e.
>
> <grddl xmlns="some url that ends with grddl
> probably"

Why do you put the result tree in this grddl root element rather than in
a rdf:RDF one?

> Although this makes the xsl-t less powerful
> it does reduce the security concerns (there
> are still some but they are rather minor
> ones)

It does indeed remove the threat of xsl:include and xsl:import. Are
there any other security concerns that alleviated by this form?

Thanks,

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org