[off]RE: [HTML] next telecon for RDF-in-XHTML in early September

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:06:06 +0100
To: "'Ben Adida'" <ben@mit.edu>
Cc: "'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force''" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "'SWBPD list'" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi Ben,

> 2) we get a couple of folks from the XHTML working group to
> participate
> in the next telecon (Mark?)

I'd be happy to attend the next call, and Steven will probably want to as
well since this whole thing is quite important for the XHTML 2.0 spec.

> So, on to possible dates.
>
> Tuesday, September 7th
> Wednesday, September 8th
> Thursday, September 9th
> Friday, September 10th

We have our XForms/XHTML FtF all that week, but that may in fact be a good
thing since Steven and I will be in the same place. If the call was
organised for something like 1800 UTC then perhaps we could join at the end
of our day.

Is that realistic Steven? Or will we be in the bar by then? ;)

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO