[HTML] next telecon for RDF-in-XHTML in early September

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:30:57 -0400
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force' <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

First things first: this will be my last email to both the SWBPD list
and the public-rdf-in-xhtml list. From here on, I'll only email the
public-rdf-in-xhtml mailing list, as resolved during the last telecon
(http://www.w3.org/2004/08/04-swbp-irc). Please make sure you're
subscribed accordingly!

I'd like to schedule the next telecon for RDF-in-XHTML in early
September.

Earlier, I had estimated "2 weeks" as the lag time between telecons,
but I believe it will be more productive if:

1) we work a bit longer on providing feedback to the XHTML working
group on the current MetaInformation approach
2) we get a couple of folks from the XHTML working group to participate
in the next telecon (Mark?)

So, on to possible dates.

Tuesday, September 7th
Wednesday, September 8th
Thursday, September 9th
Friday, September 10th

Possible times: 1300 - 2000 UTC
Duration: 60-90 minutes, depending on specific agenda items and
participants

Let me know, and I'll find and schedule appropriately!

-Ben Adida
ben@mit.edu