Re: Renewed RDF/XHTML task force - first telecon

From: Ben Adida <ben@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:07:57 -0400
To: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 15:49, Masayasu Ishikawa wrote:
> I suppose this is no longer a joint task force between the Semantice Web
> CG and the HTML WG, and thus the HTML WG is not formally involved.

Certainly we don't want to exclude the appropriate parties from being
part of this discussion. We're forming this task force to address the
Semantic Web side of the issue, but we expect that there will be
dependencies on the HTML WG and thus that collaboration will be the
natural route.

> Please have a look at the latest XHTML 2.0 draft, in particular
>
>   19. XHTML Metainformation Attributes Module
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xhtml2-20040722/mod-metaAttributes.html
>
> and
>
>   20. XHTML Metainformation Module
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xhtml2-20040722/mod-meta.html

Perfect. This is exactly the kind of information that supports
continued collaboration between the WGs.