Re: Renewed RDF/XHTML task force - first telecon

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 04:49:24 +0900 (JST)
To: Ben Adida <ben@MIT.EDU>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Ben Adida <ben@MIT.EDU> wrote:

> The Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment working group has spawned
> a task force that is effectively a renewed RDF-in-XHTML effort. I will
> be the initial coordinator.

I suppose this is no longer a joint task force between the Semantice Web
CG and the HTML WG, and thus the HTML WG is not formally involved.

> Our first telecon is this Wednesday, August 4th at 1300 UTC. The
> proposed agenda is currently at:
> http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~ben/w3c/2004-08-04-agenda

Please have a look at the latest XHTML 2.0 draft, in particular

  19. XHTML Metainformation Attributes Module

  20. XHTML Metainformation Module

instead of Mark's "XHTML and RDF" document.  These sections effectively
supersede Mark's document.

Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium