Re: book-keeping & suggesting some PROPOSALs to approve per email

From: Carlos Buil Aranda <cbuilaranda@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:02:24 -0300
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Cc: Chime Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>, birte.glimm@uni-ulm.de
+1 from me

On Tuesday 18 December 2012 10:00:33 Chime Ogbuji wrote:

+1 from me

Chime Ogbuji
Sent with Sparrow

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Birte Glimm
+1 from me to all proposals

On 18 December 2012 15:44, Matthew Perry
<matthew.perry@oracle.com> wrote:
+1 on all of these from me

- Matt

On 12/18/2012 5:29 AM, Polleres, Axel wrote:

Reading the recent comments and mails, it sounds to me
that we probably may
need at least to make some

decisions (mostly book-keeping). I don’t think that any of
these issues
prevent us from publishing

as planned, but it would be good to have them clarified:

I see the following:

1) Minor editorial fixes in drafts before publication

2) Test suite bugs

3) Removing uncommented test cases

I hope we can sort these things out per email, so I’m giving
it a try,
please post your replies or comments to the following
proposals to the list:

PROPOSED: approve editorial fix in query as per

PROPOSED: approve editorial fix in Overview as per

PROPOSED: remove all unapproved test cases from the
manifests (and move
them to a separate folder for “unapproved” test cases)

If a sufficient quorum has time and enthusiasm to gather
on IRC today at the
regular time, maybe some of the things can be sorted
out/further discussed
there quickly (unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it).
Otherwise, just
in case, if we have any concerns on the proposals above
which we can’t sort
out per email I suggest:

PROPOSED: Telco: 15 Jan 2013, Time of Call: 15:00 UK,
10:00 (East US) …
if any of the proposals above raises objections

FWIW, I vote “+1” to all of the above.

Best regards,

p.s.: this does not yet contain any proposal on how to
proceed with the
comment we got on the protocol validator, cf.
... hope this will sorty out per email, if

someone more swapped in could take care, it’d be

Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm Tel.: +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence Secr: +49 731 50 24258
University of Ulm Fax: +49 731 50 24188
D-89069 Ulm birte.glimm@uni-ulm.de