Re: Minutes from today and Telco Agenda for the next two week

On 11 December 2012 13:30, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:
> On 12/10/2012 01:59 PM, Birte Glimm wrote:

[snip]

> Given the emails from you and Chime about ER tests passing, it looks to me
> like we're ready for ER to go to PR as well.   Do you agree, or is there
> something I'm missing?

As of today, I am happy to say that we have sufficient test coverage
for RDF, RDFS, D, OWL Direct and OWL RDF-Based Entailment. It seems we
only have two RIF tests left that are passed only by one system.

Thus, we could decide that this is nevertheless ok and let the whole
document go to PR or wait for next week to see whether SILK by then
also masters the two remaining RIF tests.

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258