RE: Minutes from today and Telco Agenda for the next two week

I think we should discuss whether we are happy with coverage with these tests.
As Chime reports, we can probably approve
 #rif01
 #rif03
 #rif04
 #rif06
And have 2 implementations passing those. However, we miss #rif02 and #rif05

while I understand we can go without rif02 (since it uses rif in RDF which is only a note),
I feel a bit uneasy about going without rif05. Any chance we can have a second implementation
passing rif05 within the next week?

Best,
Axel