W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2012

Re: SPARQL TC 2012-12-04

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@uni-ulm.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:11:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CABt65Od7oCnnpshuBBx9UTwDLrEEEcLnUKCJgb8tA3ZEyKX5cA@mail.gmail.com>
To: "axel.polleres@siemens.com Polleres" <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I tried to do my action of marking tests as approved, but I cannot
commit or update to the CVS any more. I just get:

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs update"
command. (took 0:01.774)
   Error: SPARQL: The server did not provide any additional information.

which is indeed not very helpful. I tried to check out the sources
again, with the same problem. Am I the only one who has this problem?
Can you commit/update?



On 4 December 2012 08:21, Axel Polleres <axel@polleres.net> wrote:
> Dear all,
> Looking over the last two weeks' minutes, I think we have to talk about the following things:
> 1) review ACTIONs
> 2) decide a plan when to vote for PR/Rec, my impression is:
>    Protocol: Exit criterion is met as per http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-11-20#resolution_3
>    --> Ready to vote for PR
>    GSP: Exit criterion is met as per http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-11-27#resolution_3
>    --> Ready for PR
>    Entailment: Exit criterion is met for all but RIF Entailment as per http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-11-27#resolution_2
>    --> 2 alternatives:
>          a) we go to PR now and makr RIF Entailment as informative
>          b) we give it another week or two, but define a clear roadmap what to be done when
>             (e.g. additional RIF test cases by next week ready for approval, passed by two engines by
>                   in two weeks means we make RIF entailment normative, otherwise, we leave RIF entailment as
>                   informative)
> 3) As for the docs already in PR, I see not comments or issues that keep us from progressing to REC, but probably we want to go to REC with all docs at the same time.
> My goal would be to vote for PR for the missing docs either next week or in two weeks (also pending availability in two weeks, e.g. I am afraid, I am at risk already
> for 18th, os personally).
> Please let me know if I missed anything!
> best,
> Axel
> --
> Dr. Axel Polleres
> url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: AxelPolleres

Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258
University of Ulm                         Fax:   +49 731 50 24188
D-89069 Ulm                               birte.glimm@uni-ulm.de
Received on Tuesday, 4 December 2012 11:11:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:01:08 UTC