W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2012

SPARQL TC 2012-12-04

From: Axel Polleres <axel@polleres.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:21:47 +0100
Message-Id: <E412CA1C-61F6-4758-BB77-E0494B443453@polleres.net>
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Looking over the last two weeks' minutes, I think we have to talk about the following things:

1) review ACTIONs
2) decide a plan when to vote for PR/Rec, my impression is:
   Protocol: Exit criterion is met as per http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-11-20#resolution_3
   --> Ready to vote for PR
   GSP: Exit criterion is met as per http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-11-27#resolution_3
   --> Ready for PR
   Entailment: Exit criterion is met for all but RIF Entailment as per http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-11-27#resolution_2
   --> 2 alternatives:
         a) we go to PR now and makr RIF Entailment as informative
         b) we give it another week or two, but define a clear roadmap what to be done when 
            (e.g. additional RIF test cases by next week ready for approval, passed by two engines by 
                  in two weeks means we make RIF entailment normative, otherwise, we leave RIF entailment as 
                  informative) 
3) As for the docs already in PR, I see not comments or issues that keep us from progressing to REC, but probably we want to go to REC with all docs at the same time.

My goal would be to vote for PR for the missing docs either next week or in two weeks (also pending availability in two weeks, e.g. I am afraid, I am at risk already 
for 18th, os personally).

Please let me know if I missed anything!

best,
Axel
 
-- 
Dr. Axel Polleres
url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: AxelPolleres
Received on Tuesday, 4 December 2012 08:33:35 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:49 GMT