W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2012

Re: GSP status / Fuseki

From: Chime Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 22:48:00 -0500
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <A6B3FC71D331430C870781F6E041C86F@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> There are two things remaining:
> 
> 1/ Test "POST - multipart/form-data" expects 200 yet it's a POST with no 
> reply so 204 (No Content) is correct.

The validator has been updated to accept 204 as well as 200 for this test. 
> 2/ Test "POST - empty graph to existing graph" (second to last) is in 
> fact a PUT. This clears the target which explains why the next test fails.

This has been corrected in the validator (it is supposed to be a POST) 
> Test "GET of POST - after noop" => "unexpected returned RDF graph"
> 
> but in fact it's right because the so-called noop preceeding it wasn't a 
> noop.
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0120.html
> 
> Andy
> 
> Minor:
> 
> There are two "POST - create new graph" although Fuseki only received one.
I only see the one http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/http-rdf-update/#post__create__new_graph in that document.  Is that
where you are referring to when you say there are two?
 
-- 
Chime Ogbuji

Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com) 
> 
> 
> From "POST - create new graph" --
> 
> [21] POST http://people.apache.org:3030/ds/
> [21] Host people.apache.org:3030 (http://people.apache.org:3030)
> [21] Content-Length 218
> [21] Content-Type text/turtle; charset=utf-8
> [21] User-Agent Python-httplib2/$Rev$
> [21] Cache-Control no-cache
> [21] Accept-Encoding identity
> [21] All: POST /ds :: '' :: [text/turtle charset=utf-8] ?
> [21] Post: Content-Type=text/turtle, Charset=utf-8 => Turtle
> [21] Location: http://people.apache.org:3030/ds/1
> [21] 201 Created
> [22] GET http://people.apache.org:3030/ds/1
> [22] Host people.apache.org:3030 (http://people.apache.org:3030)
> [22] Accept text/turtle; charset=utf-8
> [22] User-Agent Python-httplib2/$Rev$
> [22] Cache-Control no-cache
> [22] Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate
> [22] All: GET /ds :: '1' :: <none> ?
> [22] Get: Content-Type=text/turtle, Charset=utf-8 => Turtle
> [22] Content-Type text/turtle
> [22] 200 OK
> [23] PUT http://people.apache.org:3030/ds/1
> [23] Host people.apache.org:3030 (http://people.apache.org:3030)
> [23] Content-Length 0
> [23] Content-Type text/turtle; charset=utf-8
> [23] User-Agent Python-httplib2/$Rev$
> [23] Cache-Control no-cache
> [23] Accept-Encoding identity
> [23] All: PUT /ds :: '1' :: [text/turtle charset=utf-8] ?
> [23] Body: Content-Length=0, Content-Type=text/turtle, Charset=utf-8 
> => Turtle
> [23] 204 No Content
> [24] GET http://people.apache.org:3030/ds/1
> [24] Host people.apache.org:3030 (http://people.apache.org:3030)
> [24] Accept text/turtle; charset=utf-8
> [24] User-Agent Python-httplib2/$Rev$
> [24] Cache-Control no-cache
> [24] Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate
> [24] All: GET /ds :: '1' :: <none> ?
> [24] Get: Content-Type=text/turtle, Charset=utf-8 => Turtle
> [24] Content-Type text/turtle
> [24] 200 OK
Received on Monday, 26 November 2012 03:48:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:49 GMT