RE: Test without data?

(taken away from the comments list for clarification/discussion)

I was thinking a bit more on how we could proceed with .
Last Telco I understood we had more or less agreement that we don't
want to touch the approved tests (as for this might affect PR).

Suggestion: Can we - instead - solve this by making an editorial change
to our test case README
  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html

adding a subsection on tests with FROM clauses that clarifies:

"For all test cases with FROM/FROM NAMED clauses we expect the respective graphs
Comprising the dataset to be loaded from the IRIs of the FROM/FROM NAMED clauses
(where relative IRIs are supposed to have the directory of the query IRI as base IRI)."

...or alike, and - optionally -name constructwhere04 as a particular example

Admittedly, I don't like the explanation in parentheses, so if someone
has a better wording for that, suggestions welcome.

Best,
Axel