Re: Test without data?

Firstly - there are two tests and one is a syntax test:

syntax-query/syntax-construct-where-02.rq
construct/constructwhere04.rq

so we are only talking about one test.

On 19/11/12 16:35, Polleres, Axel wrote:
> (taken away from the comments list for clarification/discussion)
>
> I was thinking a bit more on how we could proceed with .
> Last Telco I understood we had more or less agreement that we don't
> want to touch the approved tests (as for this might affect PR).

Yes!

> Suggestion: Can we - instead - solve this by making an editorial change
> to our test case README
>    http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html
> adding a subsection on tests with FROM clauses that clarifies:
>

> "For all test cases with FROM/FROM NAMED clauses we expect the respective graphs
> Comprising the dataset to be loaded from the IRIs of the FROM/FROM NAMED clauses
> (where relative IRIs are supposed to have the directory of the query IRI as base IRI)."

Relative URIs are resolved as usual.  The "(..)" can be dropped.

If you copy the tests and execute locally, it's the directory; if you
execute from the web copy, it's the website the file came from.

AKA There isn't anything special here.