Re: uniform "changes since LC" sections (Action-707 part 1 ...)

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@uni-ulm.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:09:47 +0100
To: "Polleres, Axel" <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Cc: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've put this at the end of the document (appendix) since it seemed to
me from the minutes that Sandro wanted it out of the status section,
but I haven't been at the teleconf, so I might misinterpret the
minutes.

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258