W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2012

raw minutes from IRC client

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:56:36 +0100
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9DA51FFE5E84464082D7A089342DEEE8014E00E1CC20@ATVIES9917WMSX.ww300.siemens.net>
At http://www.w3.org/2012/10/30-sparql-irc I don't see the full IRC log from today... 
Below a dump from my client from today's minutes.

Best,
Axel


[14:57] == AxelPolleres [~AxelPolleres@public.cloak] has joined #sparql
[14:57] <AxelPolleres> trackbot, start meeting
[14:57]  * trackbot is preparing a teleconference
[14:57] == RRSAgent [rrsagent@public.irc.w3.org] has joined #sparql
[14:57] <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/10/30-sparql-irc
[14:57] <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
[14:57] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, trackbot
[14:57] == Zakim [zakim@public.irc.w3.org] has joined #sparql
[14:57] <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
[14:57] <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
[14:57] <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
[14:57] <trackbot> Date: 30 October 2012
[14:57] <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0106.html
[14:59] == AxelPolleres changed the topic of #sparql to: agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0106.html
[15:00] <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
[15:00] <Zakim> + +1.310.729.aaaa
[15:00] <kasei> Zakim, aaaa is me
[15:00] <Zakim> +kasei; got it
[15:01] <Zakim> + +49.897.aabb
[15:01] <AxelPolleres> Zakim, aabb is me
[15:01] <Zakim> +AxelPolleres; got it
[15:01] == chimezie_ [~chimezie@public.cloak] has joined #sparql
[15:02] <AxelPolleres> regrets: sandro (TPAC)
[15:02] == AndyS1 [~afs@public.cloak] has joined #sparql
[15:02] <Zakim> +Chimezie
[15:02] == MattPerry [~MattPerry@public.irc.w3.org] has joined #sparql
[15:02] <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
[15:02] <Zakim> sorry, chimezie_, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
[15:03] <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
[15:03] <AndyS1> zakim, IPCaller is me
[15:03] <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
[15:03] <Zakim> +AndyS1; got it
[15:03] <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei, AxelPolleres, Chimezie, AndyS1
[15:03] <chimezie_> Zakim, Chimezie is me
[15:03] <Zakim> +chimezie_; got it
[15:03] <Zakim> +MattPerry
[15:03] <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
[15:03] <Zakim> chimezie_ should now be muted
[15:04] <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
[15:04] <Zakim> On the phone I see kasei, AxelPolleres, chimezie_ (muted), AndyS1, MattPerry
[15:06] <AxelPolleres> scribe: AxelPolleres
[15:06] <AxelPolleres> chair: AxelPolleres
[15:06] <AxelPolleres> topic: admin
[15:06] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: approve last week's minutes http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-23
[15:07] <kasei> +1
[15:07] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: approve last week's minutes http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-23
[15:07]  * AndyS1 was not there
[15:07] <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0106.html
[15:07] <Zakim> +pgearon
[15:08] <AxelPolleres> i18n review not yet settled
[15:08] == pgearon [~pag@public.cloak] has joined #sparql
[15:08] <AxelPolleres> topic: publications status
[15:09] <AndyS1> i18n feedback link?
[15:10] <AndyS1> (was to chairs)
[15:11] <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Transition_Request_Oct_2012#Status_Sections.2C_Changes_since_Last_Call
[15:11] <Zakim> +??P30
[15:11] == cbuilara [~cbuilara@public.irc.w3.org] has joined #sparql
[15:11] <Zakim> -??P30
[15:11] <AxelPolleres> Axel: I did a summary on changes since LC for update 
[15:12] <Zakim> +??P30
[15:12] <cbuilara> zakim, ??P30 is me
[15:12] <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
[15:12] <cbuilara> zakim, mute me
[15:12] <Zakim> cbuilara should now be muted
[15:12] <chimezie_> i explicitely updated my editors draft with changes
[15:12] <AxelPolleres> Axel: does any other edirot have anything to add to the change summary in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Transition_Request_Oct_2012#Status_Sections.2C_Changes_since_Last_Call ?
[15:12] <chimezie_> Zakim, unmute me
[15:12] <Zakim> chimezie_ should no longer be muted
[15:12] <AxelPolleres> chime: have edited the changes section for GSP
[15:12] <Zakim> -cbuilara
[15:13] <AndyS1> query looks right - the escape sequence in prefix names was sorted - maybe that is below the bar.
[15:13]  * cbuilara I'm having network problems :(
[15:13] <Zakim> +??P30
[15:13] <cbuilara> zakim, ??P30 is me
[15:13] <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
[15:13] <cbuilara> zakim, mute me
[15:13] <Zakim> cbuilara should now be muted
[15:13] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to transfer Update changes since LC from mailinglist and other changes to other docs (where not already done)
[15:13]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[15:13]  * RRSAgent records action 1
[15:13] <trackbot> Created ACTION-707 - Transfer Update changes since LC from mailinglist and other changes to other docs (where not already done) [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-11-06].
[15:14] <AndyS1> I should tidy up some references - remove unused, what about XSD 1.1?
[15:14] <cbuilara> zakim, unmute me
[15:14] <Zakim> cbuilara should no longer be muted
[15:14] <AndyS1> Conformance section does not mentioned CSV/TSV (harmless - JSON mentioned)
[15:14] <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
[15:14] <Zakim> chimezie_ should now be muted
[15:14] <cbuilara> zakim, mute me
[15:14] <Zakim> cbuilara should now be muted
[15:15] <AndyS1> Links to final specs (e.g. protocol) need doing but it's a dance.
[15:15] <AxelPolleres> Axel: Sandro, Lee, and myself will sync on the final steps for publications
[15:15] <AxelPolleres> q?
[15:15]  * Zakim sees no one on the speaker queue
[15:15] <AxelPolleres> topic: test cases
[15:16] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Andy to check whether references in Query are up-to-date
[15:16]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[15:16]  * RRSAgent records action 2
[15:16] <trackbot> Created ACTION-708 - Check whether references in Query are up-to-date [on Andy Seaborne - due 2012-11-06].
[15:19] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to check back with Sandro whether [XSDT] reference to XML Schema 1.0 is ok in Query
[15:19]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[15:19]  * RRSAgent records action 3
[15:19] <trackbot> Created ACTION-709 - Check back with Sandro whether [XSDT] reference to XML Schema 1.0 is ok in Query [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-11-06].
[15:22] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Andy to add references to other specs to http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#conformance (in the Editors' draft)
[15:22]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[15:22]  * RRSAgent records action 4
[15:22] <trackbot> Created ACTION-710 - Add references to other specs to http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#conformance (in the Editors' draft) [on Andy Seaborne - due 2012-11-06].
[15:23] <AxelPolleres> Andy: asked about errata in XML-Res
[15:23] <AxelPolleres> Axel: XMLRes will be published as Proposed Edited Rec (i.e. Second Edition), cf transoition request
[15:24] <AxelPolleres> topic: test cases
[15:24] <AxelPolleres> :agg-empty-group ... some discussion on the mailinglist cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html
[15:26] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: reappprove test-case :agg-empty-group according to the fix discussed in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html
[15:28] <AndyS1> File to fix -- http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/agg-empty-group.srx
[15:29] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve fixed version as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html under the label :agg-empty-group-new
[15:30] <AxelPolleres> Greg: we have no reports failing this test, so fixing in place wouldn't break any of the systems we know
[15:31] <AxelPolleres> Option A is fixing in place, Option B is approving a new fixed test case.
[15:31] <AxelPolleres> Strawpoll? Option A or B?
[15:32] <pgearon> would prefer B
[15:32] <kasei> slight preference for A, I think
[15:32] <AndyS1> Don't care.
[15:32] <MattPerry> Don't care
[15:32] <chimezie_> B
[15:32] <cbuilara> Don't care
[15:32]  * AndyS1 doesn't care that he doesn't care.
[15:32]  * kasei doesn't care enough to fight for A.
[15:33] <Zakim> -cbuilara
[15:33] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve fixed version as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0104.html under the label :agg-empty-group-new
[15:33]  * cbuilara network problems :(
[15:33]  * AndyS1 cbuilara :-(
[15:34] <AxelPolleres> kasei: will add the new test case right now
[15:36]  * AxelPolleres waiting for greg to confirm that  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl is updated.
[15:36] <chimezie_> Zakim, unmute me
[15:36] <Zakim> chimezie_ should no longer be muted
[15:37] <AxelPolleres> Axel: while we are waiting: there were some new entailment tests for RIF Core
[15:37] <chimezie_> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html
[15:37] <kasei> new test :agg-empty-group2 committed with fix. RDF::Query passes.
[15:38] <AndyS1> pls remove the old test
[15:38] <AxelPolleres> chime: I am only aware of my implementation at the moment for RIF.
[15:38] <AndyS1> else I get a reported failure!
[15:39] <AndyS1> otherwise ARQ passes it
[15:39] <AndyS1> like the rdfs:seeAlso
[15:40] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: paul to look look at RIF test cases from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html
[15:40]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[15:40]  * RRSAgent records action 5
[15:40] <trackbot> Created ACTION-711 - Look look at RIF test cases from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0105.html [on Paul Gearon - due 2012-11-06].
[15:40] <kasei> I'll commit removal when we unapprove, along with the approval of the new test.
[15:41] <AndyS1> ack
[15:41] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve :agg-empty-group2 instead within http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl
[15:41] <AndyS1> +1
[15:41] <kasei> +1
[15:41] <chimezie_> +1
[15:41] <kasei> q+
[15:41]  * Zakim sees kasei on the speaker queue
[15:43] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: unappprove test-case :agg-empty-group and approve :agg-empty-group2 instead within http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl
[15:44] <chimezie_> Zakim, mute me
[15:44] <Zakim> chimezie_ should now be muted
[15:44] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: greg to mark :agg-empty-group as unapproved and :agg-empty-group2 as approved in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl pointing to the resp. resolution from the minutes.
[15:44]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[15:44]  * RRSAgent records action 6
[15:44] <trackbot> Created ACTION-712 - Mark :agg-empty-group as unapproved and :agg-empty-group2 as approved in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/aggregates/manifest.ttl pointing to the resp. resolution from the minutes. [on Gregory Williams - due 2012-11-06].
[15:44]  * kasei plans on doing commenting like so: https://gist.github.com/3980615
[15:44] <AxelPolleres> q?
[15:44]  * Zakim sees kasei on the speaker queue
[15:44] == LeeF [~lee@public.cloak] has joined #sparql
[15:45] <kasei> q-
[15:45]  * Zakim sees no one on the speaker queue
[15:45] <AxelPolleres> topic: AOB
[15:45] <AxelPolleres> q?
[15:45]  * Zakim sees no one on the speaker queue
[15:45]  * AndyS1 suggests commenting the whole thing.
[15:45] <AxelPolleres> q?
[15:45]  * Zakim sees no one on the speaker queue
[15:45]  * AndyS1 esp "rdf:type mf:QueryEvaluationTest"
[15:46] <kasei> ok, AndyS1. will do.
[15:46] <AxelPolleres> adjourned, next week we should be in sync again across timezones
[15:46] <AndyS1> ADJOURNED
[15:46] <Zakim> -chimezie_
[15:46] <Zakim> -kasei
[15:46] <Zakim> -MattPerry
[15:46] <Zakim> -pgearon
[15:46] == MattPerry [~MattPerry@public.irc.w3.org] has quit ["Page closed"]
[15:46] <Zakim> -AndyS1
[15:46] <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
[15:46] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, AxelPolleres
[15:47] == cbuilara [~cbuilara@public.irc.w3.org] has quit ["Page closed"]
[15:47] == AndyS1 [~afs@public.cloak] has left #sparql [AndyS1]
[15:49] <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records world
[15:49] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, AxelPolleres
[15:53] <AxelPolleres> (seems RRSagent didn't track us completely...
[15:53] <AxelPolleres> ... will check with sandro, have saved my log)
[15:53] <Zakim> -AxelPolleres
[15:53] <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
[15:53] <Zakim> Attendees were +1.310.729.aaaa, kasei, +49.897.aabb, AxelPolleres, AndyS1, chimezie_, MattPerry, pgearon, cbuilara
[15:54] <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
[15:54] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, AxelPolleres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 14:57:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:49 GMT