W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2012

RE: changes on update (ACTION-693 & adding anchors for #operation and #request)

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16:41:26 +0200
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>, "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9DA51FFE5E84464082D7A089342DEEE80149E207E1FB@ATVIES9917WMSX.ww300.siemens.net>
hmmm, overlooked commit error on my side, apparently. Fixed.

Sorry & Thanks,
Axel
________________________________________
From: Andy Seaborne [andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 4:08 PM
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Subject: Re: changes on  update (ACTION-693 & adding anchors for #operation  and  #request)

On 03/10/12 15:49, Polleres, Axel wrote:
> 2) I have added anchors for "#operation and "#request" in the terminology section as per Andy's suggestion.
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#operation
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#request

These links don't work for me nor can I find the anchors when searching
Overview.xml source.

I see:

<ul>
   <li>Operation - ...</li>
   <li>Request - ...</li>
</ul>

        Andy
Received on Thursday, 4 October 2012 14:42:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:49 GMT