W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2012

Re: changes on update (ACTION-693 & adding anchors for #operation and #request)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:08:10 +0100
Message-ID: <506D984A.6040909@epimorphics.com>
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org


On 03/10/12 15:49, Polleres, Axel wrote:
> 2) I have added anchors for "#operation and "#request" in the terminology section as per Andy's suggestion.
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#operation
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#request

These links don't work for me nor can I find the anchors when searching 
Overview.xml source.

I see:

<ul>
   <li>Operation - ...</li>
   <li>Request - ...</li>
</ul>

	Andy
Received on Thursday, 4 October 2012 14:08:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:49 GMT