Agenda for tomorrow and schedule for the coming weeks

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:18:50 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Lee and I have discussed a topic-schedule for the coming weeks in order to ideally get to PR/CR publication by beginning of September.
We propose this as an "overall" Telco-Agenda for the coming weeks:

If you want specific points we might have missed to be additionally discussed, or have any other comments on the items there and schedule, please share.

best regards,

Dr. Axel Polleres
Siemens AG Österreich
Corporate Technology Central Eastern Europe Research & Technologies

Tel.: +43 (0) 51707-36983
Mobile: +43 (0) 664 88550859
Fax: +43 (0) 51707-56682 mailto:axel.polleres@siemens.com