Agenda: SPARQL TC today

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:49:42 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As per last week's minutes, we plan a short telecon checking on actions and try to make make progress where we can, particularly, I suggest to quickly run through http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR through the docs that weren't covered last week. If the editors could check the resp. sections and add any items/open comments they are ware of, that'd help!

Accordingly:

1) ACTION review
2) Run through http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR
*                Update,
*                Entailment
*                2 x Result formats
3) Comments... My question would be whether or not we need to treat those two as official comments:
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Jun/0001.html (went to several lists at once)
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Jun/0002.html (already informally answered by Andy)

Best,
Axel