RE: draft response for property path commenters

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:39:44 +0200
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear Lee,

Thanks, the text looks good to me, as one additional suggestion,
I would add DISTINCT() and ALL() operators over full paths to the
reply and the future work items list along these lines:

* DISTINCT() and ALL() operators over full paths have been discussed
in the working group: the current design doesn't rule these
out in a later version of SPARQL, but there is not enough
experience of implementations and use cases for standardisation
in this round.

Best,
Axel

--