Re: datetime-difference

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:07:30 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On 12/04/12 12:46, Polleres, Axel wrote:
> Thanks, Andy,
>
> For the moment, we can live without it for our use case,
> would anybody support to put propagating all op:... operator
> delegations for basic arithmetics from Xpath/Xquery operators
> on the future work items list?

It would seem strange because this (and the last ) WGs decided on a
smaller code set to reduce the implementation costs of meeting the
SPARQL spec.  It makes the future items a bit of a dumping ground - not
useful input to a rechartering.  But whatever.

We have the extensibility already.  The extensions commonly added to
impls is a better guide to standardisation IMO.

The LDP charter includes work on a core set of datatypes so it is covered.

(and that includes XMLLiterals for XHTML so much fun elsewhere.)