Re: has anyone implemented SPARQL 1.1 yet?

I implement a big part of the Direct Semantic Entailment Regime. The
implementation is a wrapper around reasoners that support the
OWLReasoner interface from the OWL API, so can be used with several
reasoners in the background.

I didn't manage to do much implementation work since moving to Ulm,
but from January on I'll have a visiting student, who hopefully helps
with that.

Michael Schneider told me that he wants to implement all regimes, but
I am not sure he can achieve that in time for CR. Let's see. Jeff Pan
& his collegues also showed interest (Direct Semantics) and I hope C&P
will also contribute.

Best regards,

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258