Re: has anyone implemented SPARQL 1.1 yet?

From: Chime Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:58:53 -0500
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
See my response inline below.

On Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> ..snip..
> (Thinking about it, I expect we might have some problems with ER on this
> front. Has anyone been implementing ER? Does anyone plan to?
I plan to. I have (mostly) implemented the RIF Core entailment regime in FuXi. The only thing missing is 7.4 (Referencing a RIF Document and) and this is mostly due to lack of support of either of the concrete syntaxes for RIF: XML and RDF (now that the latter has been settled, I will probably go this route).

Using this framework via 7.2 (Custom Rulesets for Common Vocabulary Interpretations), I have also implemented portions of the OWL 2 Entailment Regimes (the OWL 2 RL Profile in particular) as well as the RDFS Entailment Regime - per an earlier email.

--
Chime Ogbuji
Sent with Sparrow