opinions on comment DB-9?

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:50:52 +0200
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Another comment that seems to need discussion:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Sep/0004.html

Here, a proposal is made for bootstrapping prefixes by allowing to reuse prefix definitions in later prefix definitions.
I don't find anything in my records whether this has been discussed yet, but my impression is that, though an interesting proposal,
this may be too late in the process. Will such redefinition of prefixes be allowed in RDF1.1?

Axel