Discussion on DB-12?

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:46:26 +0200
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

As for

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Sep/0008.html

David Booth suggests we add the following in SPARQL 1.1 update:

[[
If a graph is created implicitly by an update operation, then the
behavior of the Graph Store MUST be functionally equivalent to its
behavior if the graph had been created explicitly by a CREATE operation.
]]

I have no strong feelings about this, but also think it doesn't harm as
clarification. So, modulo objections (please let me know), I for now added
that sentence in the editors draft and have prepared a  response draft along
those lines at: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DB-12

let me know if any objections or otherwise please send a short approval of my draft response,
Axel