Re: SPARQL TC today - late reminder

On 7/5/2011 9:00 AM, Polleres, Axel wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> apologies for not sending out a proper agenda, we will at least briefly go through the usual topics:
>
> * Admin
> ** PROPOSED: approve minutes from last week at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-06-28
> ** please fill vacation list on http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Vacation_List2011
> * Liaison: any further urgent news from RDF WG or all resolved with last week's discussion?

I ran our general consensus on this (include informative text about how
SPARQL would change if/when RDF changes as expected) by Sandro off-list
and he seemed on-board with it. He did bring up what it means about the
test suite, and suggested we could flag any tests that are dependent on
this part of RDF in the test suite, so that once RDF matures,
implementations can know which tests to ignore/alter.

> * Comments
> * ACTIONS
> * AOB

I'd like to get an update on the rechartering, if Sandro is around today.

In general, we really need to step up our efforts to assemble a complete
test suite & start to figure out what tools / process we'll use to build
an implementation report.

Lee